I hope you are having a super duper day! Right now me, Jennifer and our 11 students are probably just waking up and getting ready for our final day of mission work here in Nashville!! We will be heading back to Florida tomorrow morning so please pray for safe travels as we hit the highways and bi-ways.
I am pretty excited about this Sunday (I am pretty excited about every Sunday) as we are beginning a new sermon series called WHO IS GOD? We will be answering the question, Who Is God? This is a great sermon series to invite your friends and family members that are on the fringe and trying to figure out who God is. This series will give them an in depth look at just who God is and what he's like. So get inviting!
Here's a quick glance at what's happening in and around LVC:
1. VISION NIGHT is happening on July 30th at 5pm in the Fellowship Hall! We will have a covered dish dinner and some fun putting together backpacks for UMW. Childcare is provided so bring the kiddos and come get your vision on!!
2. To all of our United Methodist Men don't forget to sign up for our Men's Night Out to Tampa Bay Rays Game on August 11th. The deadline to sign up is July 30th. Also, if any men are interested in going with Pastor Ricc to the United Methodist Men Fall Retreat in Leesburg on October 13-14 please let Pastor Ricc know ASAP!!
3. Mark your calendars as there will be a FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT will be on July 27th at 7pm.
4. Our next Ministry Team Gathering will be on Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 7pm in the Conference Room. All ministry team leaders are encouraged to attend.
5. The PUMPKINS ARE COMING on Saturday, October 14th at 9am. If you would like to help with the Pumpkin Patch please let Stephanie Rawson or Jaci Evans know.
Super excited to be back in town and to share our Mission Trip with you!! Also excited about this new sermon series. Can't encourage you enough to invite a friend to join you this Sunday. Have a great weekend!!