Easter is just 26 days 16 hours and 16 minutes away! Have you invited anyone to join you at one of our Easter Sunday Worship Services yet? If you happened to miss last week we began our new sermon series called Jesus Is ____________. This series is all about who Jesus is. Last Sunday we discovered that Jesus is the FRIEND OF SINNERS and that means that He is your friend and mine! This week we will discover that Jesus is GRACE. We will take a look at John 1:14-17 if you want to read ahead.
Between now and Easter we have a ton of activities happening. I want to do my best to keep you in the loop so here's the rundown:
1. Youth Bowling: All Middle and High School Students are invited to join us for an evening of bowling (originally Laser Tag but not available). We will meet at the church at 5pm and be done by 7pm. You will need $15 to go!
2. Day On Campus: We will be heading to Enterprise, Florida to visit our United Methodist Children's Home on Saturday, April 1st. We will leave the church parking lot at 7am and return by 4pm. If you would like to go please make sure you sign up at the Welcome Table.
3. Church Wide Work Day: It's time for our annual work day on Saturday, April 8th from 8am to 12noon. Everyone is welcome as we will have something for everyone. We need painters, rakers, sweepers, dusters, and all around handy people! If you have a trailer we are also in need of some folks to haul off trash (make sure you bring your property tax receipt for the dump).
4. United Methodist Women's Luncheon: All the ladies are invited to our annual United Methodist Women's Luncheon happening on Saturday, April 22nd in the Conference Room at 11am. Please RSVP by April 17th with Pam Hoepner (813-956-1721 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Easter Cantata: Join us at the 10:45am service on Sunday, April 12th as our choir puts on our Easter Cantata, Come to the Cross and Remember by Pepper Choplin. Come support our Music Ministry as they prepare us for Holy Week!!
Don't forget we still have a little ways to go on raising funds for Fellowship Hall Roof. We still have a two weeks of matching funds. All the money raised between March 1st and April 2nd will be matched by a generous donor. Please pray what part you might play!
Excited to be a part of what God is doing in and through all of us here at Limona Village Chapel. It brings such joy to God to see His children loving Him and loving people, growing in their faith and doing something about it. We are so blessed and I pray we continue to be a blessing to others. Don't forget to TELL SOMEONE about His amazing love!